Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Nature Vignette


I wasn't even sure if I was going
to do any outdoor decorating this year.
But, the weather was beautiful
and I couldn't resist the call of the outdoors.


Before I knew it I was snipping a bit from here
and a bit from there and putting it all together
to make a natural fall arrangement.


I used some dry strawflowers
from a flowerbed I cleaned out,
some dried weeds and some fall branches.


I added the driftwood from our spring holiday
at the ocean for interest.


A simple fall arrangement
made from things around the yard,
and it didn't cost me a penny!


 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I can't believe you found all those dried flowers in your beds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprising what you can find :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looks pretty Alana. Only we should have eyes to collect things which is easily available around us. Hope you are enjoying your Fall. Have a nice day dear. Stop over yo see what i have this week on blog. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have an eye for what goes together, Alana. Your arrangement is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the strawflowers! Yes I believe that simplicity is beauty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawflowers are wonderful for dried arrangements! I just love them :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely flowers! Very surprising.
    Simply beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the light overall color of what you've made. Very crisp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!