Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Saturday, February 15, 2014

Outside my window... The sun is beginning to rise and the sky is a beautiful array of color.
 
I am thinking... That I have a lot to do this week.

I am thankful for... Sunshine and warmer weather.

From the kitchen...
~Sunday: Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Mixed Veggies, Corn, Salad, Buns, Chocolate Cake
~Monday: Schezwan Stir-Fry, Noodles, Sweet & Spicy Cucumbers, Mint Parfaits
~Tuesday: Simple Chicken Bake, Green Beans, Salad, Cream Puffs
~Wednesday: Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Ceasar Salad, Chocolate Cake
~Thursday: Beef on a Bun (Crockpot), Gravy, Tossed Salad, Cream Puffs
~Friday: Out
~Saturday: Chicken & Dumplings, Corn, Broccoli, Salad, Brownie Sundaes

I am wearing... Jeans and a 3-toned blue and white sweater
 
I am creating... Scrapbook pages, cards, painting a picture and x-stitching.

I am reading... Pentecost: An ARKANE Thriller by J.F. Penn

 I am praying for... Family & Friends

Pondering these words... Fear cannot take what you do not give it. ~Christopher Coan~
 
I am still hoping... That spring will be here soon.

I am hearing... Wind, the furnace running, music, and the dog snoring.

Around the house... Prepping for next week - anniversary & birthday celebrations and our daughter will be home for a week!

One of my favorite things... Sunshine!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
~Sunday:  Church
~Monday:  Continue working on decluttering project
~Tuesday:  Clean daughter's room
~Wednesday:  Housecleaning Day
~Thursday: Volunteer at MCC, Grocery shopping and errands
~Friday:  Pick up daughter from airport
~Saturday: Hubby's Birthday
 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... 

~From our weekend away last weekend~

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. YAY!...another week with your daughter! Happy for college breaks! Your menus sound wonderful. Your picture thought this week is amazing! Really...it looks like a post card. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! I so enjoy having her home on her breaks :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!