Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Featuring Pussy Willows

 
 
 
In keeping with the theme of simplicity in my décor
I decided to feature pussy willows
on my piano top for this pre-spring season.
 
 
Simple whites help keep things light and bright
on these gray days.

 
Inside the lantern I placed a battery-operated candle.
I love these things, especially since they are on a timer.
They come on every evening at a certain time
and shut themselves off as well. 

 
I love walking into the living room
and seeing the soft glow of the candles in the evening. 
 


The pussy willows reflect in the mirror
making the bouquet seem even larger.


I am loving this look!
 
 
 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the sweetness of the pussy willows :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! As soon as Christmas is over I start watching for the pussy willows to pop out - the first sign that spring is on the way!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful Alana.How are you keeping.It's been so long.Photo shots are wonderful.I do want you to drop on my post to say few things.Take care.Love and Hugs...sujatha.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pussy Willows are the perfect sign of Spring! I planted a bush two years ago and it is huge now. I will be cutting some and sticking them in an old milk can out on my porch. Very pretty Alana!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How simple and lovely!

    Where did you find the candle with the timer? I've seen and have a few of the battery candles, but have yet to see one on a timer. That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!