Sunday, December 15, 2013

Around Our Sunday Table: Icy Blue

 
Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herbert~

 
Another week has flown by
and as we gather around our Sunday table
it is time for us to stop and reflect
on the many things we have to be thankful for this week.

 
What a blizzard we had this past week!
I have never seen so much snow in one day.
I am thankful hubby didn't get stuck at work
and was home safe and sound during the blizzard.

 
I am thankful that we didn't lose power during the blizzard.

 
I am thankful for my warm, cozy home.

 
I am thankful that it seems like we are finally over the virus
we have been fighting for the past month.

 
I am thankful for the Christmas season.

 
What are you thankful for this week?

 
  ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your Sunday table. The blues are so pretty. I am thankful for a good report from my son's doctor.

    Have a great evening.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful that you received a good report from your son's doctor! I am so happy to hear that! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. All I can say about the table is HOW BEAUTIFUL AND BLUE ♥ I absolutely LOVE it!!
    I am following you here also. Feel free to follow back if you like. God bless and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty and thank you for being my newest follower!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!